1-2-1 and small group Recovery Teacher
Are you passionate about helping children achieve? We are looking for a motivated and organised teacher to work with our children either on a 1-2-1 basis or in a small group to ensure all children achieve their very best.
This is a full time post but we would happily consider part-time applications to create a full time job share. The successful candidate will be employed by Kings’ Forest but will have the privilege to support children across five schools each week:
- Kings’ Forest Primary School
- Staple Hill Primary School
- Mangotsfield C of E Primary School
- Stanbridge Primary School
- Christ Church Hanham
This is an exciting role to support disadvantaged children achieve their best across four schools. Training and resources will be provided. This new post would be suitable for both experienced teachers and those new to the profession wishing to gain experience across KS2 and multiple schools.
We are looking for a professional who is:
- Passionate about all children achieving their best
- Believes all children can succeed
- Is organised and motivated
- Is confident to teach the national curriculum for English and Mathematics across KS2
- Is able to travel between sites on a daily basis
We can offer:
- Training and development
- Non-contact time for planning, preparation and assessment
- Friendly and supportive teams
This post is funded through the government recover grant which is currently for one year in the first instance.
Full time but would consider a part time job-share32.5 Monday – Friday 8:30-3:30
Grade: MS 1 – 3 Bottom of salary range £25,714 – top of salary range £29,664
Advert closes 29th September 2021 at 4pm
Shortlisting: 1st October 2021
Interviews: 4th October 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.