Most schools with primary aged pupils receive the PE and Sports Premium Funding.
Schools must use the funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of physical education (PE) and sport that they offer.
It is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following five key indicators:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
For the year 2019 – 2020 Kings Forest Primary School receives: £19,548