KS2 teacher – Fixed term post from 1st September 2018 – 31st August 2019 (subject to staffing and budget review)
Salary – Main Scale 1 – 3 Bottom of range £22,917 – top of range £26,716
Are you a great teacher who is keen to develop and open to new ideas? Do you have high expectations and want to make a difference?
If the answer is yes to these questions then Kings’ Forest may be the school for you.
Due to the promotion of our current post holders the governors of Kings’ Forest Primary School are seeking great, caring teachers to join our excellent team. Kings’ Forest has a proven track record of developing teachers. As a school we offer bespoke development for staff at all stages of their career from NQT to RQT all the way up to leadership development.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has high aspirations for all children
- Is able to build strong relationships
- Is willing to go the extra mile for the children we serve
- Is passionate about education and keen to continually reflect and improve
- Has excellent subject knowledge
- Is able to support and challenge all pupils
The school can offer:
- Excellent program of professional development including through our 9-school teaching school alliance and leadership development
- The opportunity to work within a forward-thinking school as part of a vibrant team of professionals committed to ensuring every child succeeds
- Engaged and well-behaved children
- Supportive parents and governors
- An amazing, well-resourced building.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Advertisement closes at 12pm on the 19th April 2018
- Candidates will be notified of invitation to interview by 4pm on the 20th April 2018
- Interviews will take place on 26th April 2018
- Applicants are encouraged to visit our school before applying to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01454 866466 or email email@example.com
- Application Form – Teachers KS2 Teacher Pack 2018 KFPS